Social House Media Pty Ltd is a software development agency based in Melbourne (Australia) for over 10 years building apps and services exclusively on the Facebook platform, working with some of Australia’s largest brands. We have an office in Surat, Gujarat and are looking to hire 2 backend developers to work closely on an exciting internal project based on the Facebook Messenger Chatbot platform.
We are looking for clever developers who can think outside of the box when a problem arises, but will also raise their voice if they have a suggestion on a more optimised way of completing a task.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for backend developers to work on our internally managed SaaS platform, Notifvia. This includes but not limited to the following:
- Complete daily assigned tasks and projects by the speciﬁed deadline.
- Care and planning is required to go into every task and project before going submitting for approval for any new features or functionality.
- Daily communication is required via Telegram app or Asana.
- Code must be tested and checked before publishing to GitLab.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Backend: Node.js, MongoDB, Express
- Minimum 1 year of part-time or full-time employment as a Backend developer (Nodejs)
- GraphQL and AWS knowledge would be plus! (Not required)
- Work closely with a fast thinking, creative development team based in Surat, Gujarat
- A free lunch will be provided every Friday by team leader
- Free Netflix account provided for all employees